The Al Mahrousa City Project, which is located in northern Upper Egypt in the Giza Province, is considered one of the largest real estate and developmental projects in the region. This will be a unanimous source of pride for all Arab countries before becoming a source of pride for Egypt. It will include a model new architectural system that with complete facilities and services. The project will also keep pace with Egypt’s vision of infrastructure development and the establishment of comprehensive residential and commercial services for Upper Egypt. The project will contribute to furnishing residential areas with different patterns suitable to different classes and will also provide various services. It will also establish an international airport in accordance with the latest standards, as well as promote the movement of goods and services in the area
In the case of agriculture reclamation, we will contribute to:
- Reclamation and cultivation of thousands of acres of desert land.
- Using modern irrigation technology to reclaim the largest amount of land possible using the smallest amount of water possible.
- Increasing the capacity and efficiency of Egyptian agricultural producers so that they conform to the required international standards.
- Bridging the food gap of strategic crops.
- Reducing unemployment and adding more laborers to the workforce.
- Training Egyptian laborers in advanced agricultural methods and modern technologies.
- Preserving agricultural land and increasing agricultural exports.
- Stimulating the economy by increasing national production demand up to 90 products.
In the case of comprehensive structural assembly, we will contribute to:
- Solving the housing problem in Egypt by providing housing units developed for more than two million people from different social classes at affordable prices.
- Providing much of the logistics and infrastructure, such as schools, universities, hospitals, social clubs, and green spaces, which will provide a healthy environment free of pollution
- Reducing overcrowding in various regions and providing health and educational services to the Upper Egypt region.
- Putting Egypt on the global financial and economic map by creating a financial center in Al Ayat.
- Providing more than a million jobs during the foundational phases of the project, as well as 250 thousand permanent jobs as a result of the project.
- Supplementing tourism in Egypt.
- Supporting the Egyptian GNP by attracting foreign investors and financiers.
- Reducing the burden on the main airport and transferring passengers from the provinces (Giza - Fayoum - Beni Suef) to the airport to be established during this project.
- Reducing migration from southern Egypt to Cairo.
- Supporting urban transformation and social development in Egypt in general and northern Upper Egypt specifically.